One of the last works of Le Corbusier was a pavilion designed for a close collaborator Heidi Weber, which was completed two years after the architect's death, in 1967. The pavilion has recently been restored – the published book documents the restoration process and its outcome.
Estonian Museum of Architecture exhibition Miracles in Concrete is built around August Komendant (1906–1992), the Estonian-American structural engineer, but also brings forth a narrative on collaboration between architects and structural engineers and on the history of modernist concrete architecture.
Telakkaranta, situated next to the Helsinki district of Punavuori, is one of the city’s oldest dockyards. The first new building to be completed in the area in the 2010s, currently housing the European Chemicals Agency ECHA, is in multiple ways still deeply rooted in the harbour milieu.